Let's Bring Baby Home Ebook
Every New Mama's Ultimate Guide To Preparing For Baby
Bring your baby home from the hospital with confidence.
What Should I know How to Do Before I Go Home From the Hospital?
- Do you know how to hold a baby?
- Do you know how to bathe and diaper your baby so they stay clean and healthy?
- Do you know how to lay baby down for sleep and what are the safe ways for baby to sleep?
- Do you know how to tell when and how often baby is tired?
- Do you know how to heal postpartum and what items you'll need to recover at home?
- Do you know how to find mom support (you'll need it)?
- If you're planning to breastfeed, do you know how to?
- Do you know how to tell if baby is getting enough milk?
- Do you know how to tell if baby is having healthy and adequate diaper output?
- Do you know how to care for your baby when they are fussy?
- Do you know how to tell when your baby is sick, how to care for them, and when to call the doctor?
These are just some of the questions you'll find answers you'll find in the Let's Bring Baby Home E-book.
Can You Relate?
How do you prepare to bring your baby home?
What about feeding, sleep, diapering?
How do I care for my baby when he/she's sick?
What about diapers and bathing?
Is postpartum difficult?
The Let's Bring Baby Home Ebook covers how to build a solid foundation for the motherhood of your dreams, bringing your baby home, taking care of your baby, baby's health, and much more.
Ready to bring your baby home like a mama-pro?
Your motherhood can be peaceful. You can know what you are doing. You can know how to care for your baby well. You can prepare for you postpartum to discourage postpartum depression from every showing up.
"This e-book is amazing! Haley presents all of the info and tips in an easy to understand and fun way. This is definitely a must-have for every new mom."
- Casie O.
"I absolutely loved this e-book. Haley covered all the specific little details I was wanting the answers to. The e-book was really well put together and fun to read! Definitely recommend this for other new moms."
- Jenay S.
Hi Mama, I'm Haley; a nurse, wife, and fellow mama to three beautiful babies. My life's passion is to educate and empower new mothers just like you. Motherhood can be a lonely and overwhelming journey and I'm determined to change that. I help you love your pregnancy, birth, and new motherhood by giving you information, community, and support. I am so glad you are here!
Frequently Asked Questions
Unlock your inner-mama and bring your baby home with complete confidence!
Ignorance is not bliss- at least not in motherhood!
Enjoy learning about caring for your baby in the comfort of your own home. Remember, birth is just the beginning of your motherhood journey. Now it's time to focus on preparing and caring for you and your baby, after birth.